Printer-friendly version

Current Size: 100%

PRIN-DEYRANCON ou la Guerre des boutons

79210 Prin-Deyrançon
Phone : +33 5 49 24 18 79
In 1402, Dey-Rançon was then the largest municipality in the department. After the Revolution, the two main villages came together to form Deyrançon. Throughout the 19th century, however, there was a strong rivalry between the inhabitants of the peat marsh and the wine-growing plain. The town hall was uncontrollable, so that Petit-Breuil became the town’s capital in 1856. To put an end to the quarrels, the Prinois demanded the following year the construction of a town hall and a school in Dey. In 1903, Deyrançon was divided into Prin-Deyrançon and Le Petit Breuil-Deyrançon. In 1971, the project to link the Petit-Breuil to Mauzé-s. -le-Mignon was completed. This peaceful village, watered by 12 km of watercourse, is the flower of the countryside and invites to long walks.

To see: Notre-Dame de Dey, wash houses, bogs of Prin, five trees classified remarkable trees of the Deux-Sèvres.
  • PRIN-DEYRANCON ou la Guerre des boutons 1 - Prin-Deyrançon OTNMP
  • PRIN-DEYRANCON ou la Guerre des boutons 2 - Prin-Deyrançon OTNMP
  • PRIN-DEYRANCON ou la Guerre des boutons 3 - Prin-Deyrançon OTNMP
  • PRIN-DEYRANCON ou la Guerre des boutons 1 - Prin-Deyrançon
  • PRIN-DEYRANCON ou la Guerre des boutons 2 - Prin-Deyrançon
  • PRIN-DEYRANCON ou la Guerre des boutons 3 - Prin-Deyrançon
Opening times :
  • All year round 2019
  • All year round 2020
Check the terms and conditions and privacy policy
PRIN-DEYRANCON ou la Guerre des boutons
Address :
79210 Prin-Deyrançon
Phone :
+33 5 49 24 18 79
  • Français
  • English
  • Nederlands
  • Deutsch
  • Español